You've probably heard of "hero worship" before. You know, when people talk, dress, and act like those they idolize. It can be a bad thing, if you have the wrong hero. However, hero worship can be the perfect thing.We recently bought some bunk beds (thank you again Grandmother and Gran Gran) so we had to lay down some rules. One of the rules was that the smaller ones, Levy and Nathanael, couldn't climb or play on the ladder. So I walk in the next day and what do I find? Of course, Levi is climbing on the ladder. My anger was quickly cooled by his little voice saying, "But I want to be like Jesus dying on the cross." To which I replied, "Oh...well, ok go ahead." So then I ran for the camera. I hope Levi continues to think Jesus is worthy of copying. That's one Hero worthy of worship.
No comments:
Post a Comment