Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fireproof

Though we are probably some of the last people to see it, we all watched Fireproof the movie tonight. Because it was made by the same guys that brought us Facing the Giants I went into it expecting a good, inspirational, Christian movie. It totally delivered and I was very pleased. The acting was good, it had a great mixture of humor and drama, the gospel was clear and I can see the Lord using this movie to help many people and their marriages. Amie and I were talking about who to buy it for before it was even over.
It's incredible that it was filmed in just 30 days and only had one professional actor (Kirk Cameron). Way to go Sherwood Baptist. The Lord helped you guys put out another great one!
The cheapest I've found the movie is on Amazon and it's free shipping if you order 2 or more. It's also available at any Christian bookstore. Enjoy!

No comments: