Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Officially 30

As of Friday I'm officially 30!!! So, my metabolism should start slowing down within the next couple of years. If I'm going to lose any hair or get gray ones it'll probably begin in my 30's. I've already got the slightly annoying health problems that began within the past year. Yep, this ol' body's startin' to run down.

I'm joking really. I'm excited about being 30. Jesus began His ministry at age 30. Also, if I'm not mistaken, King David was anointed as king of Israel at 30. What's really cool...I should begin my ministry in Belize this year at the age of 30 as well. Thirty seems like a good year for new beginnings, new journeys and new zeal for the Lord.

Lord, help me spend the next 30 years in greater obedience to You with a greater love for You.

No comments: